When maximising productivity in the workplace, time and attendance software provides an effective way of ensuring you get the most from your HR team.
Human resources departments can vary from business to business. Some may focus more on payroll and recruitment, while others may concentrate on legal and compliance issues. One unifying factor for HR teams, however, is the need to review employee performance and look to improve processes that will benefit the business.
Your HR department may already have a system in place to monitor attendance at work or dealing with particular tasks. If this system has been around for a while though, you could well be missing out on new features and capabilities now offered by the latest workforce management solutions.
Thanks to significant advances in technology in recent years, clocking in and time recording software isn’t just restricted to tracking attendance.
Today workforce management software can help HR departments streamline their own processes thanks to real-time alerts for training expiry dates, appraisal and interview reminders, reducing paper-based processes moving to electronic documentation as well automating previously mundane tasks like return to work and providing comprehensive reporting. Platinum Enterprise workforce management software now provides HR departments with not just time and attendance and absence management and payroll integration functionality but also provides a comprehensive suite of management tools to help reduce operational costs whilst making employees and managers more productive.
10 ways your HR team can benefit from Platinum Enterprise software:
- Monitoring and tracking of an employees hours of work including overtime
- An automated holiday system empowering employees to manage their own requests and entitlements.
- Integration of attendance data with payroll for a quicker and accurate payroll process.
- The ability to monitor absenteeism and sickness more accurately, using tools like the Bradford Factor scoring.
- The centralisation of all personnel and absence records.
- Real-time alerts for training and qualification expiry dates.
- The ability to create a uniform asset registry that records when equipment is given out to employees or being looked after by other managers
- Greater transparency across one or multiple sites of operational costs for senior management.
- Paperwork burden is reduced and reporting efficiency is improved.
- Management have greater insight with improved reporting to make better decisions.
Switching to a workforce management solution with Addtime will reduce attendance paperwork by recording time sheets digitally. It’s extensive capabilities also means attendance data can integrate with other HR aspects, like work scheduling, payroll and real time roll call onsite for evacuations or as part of a standard fire roll call procedure.