Trilogy T3 standalone digital cylindrical keyless door entry system (DL2800)
Economy audit trail pushbutton lock Standalone access control systems with audit trail feature for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life
- 150 scheduled events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- 200 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Also one-time entry service code
- Weatherproof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
- Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “temporary keypad lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- 1000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install in about an hour. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
- Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon or KSP. Other IC core preps available.
- Available in standard Trilogy lever set (straight) or with Regal (curved) lever