“The reason for introducing a Biometric Enrolment Service according to Addtime Sales Manager Tim Groves is that organisations should not under-estimate the importance of biometric enrolment and testing as the first step in implementing a comprehensive workforce management solution”
It is widely accepted that introducing biometric time and attendance software (facial/fingerprint or hand recognition) into the workplace will eliminate or at least greatly reduce time-clock fraud.
However, experience shows that introducing biometrics into the workplace is not always that easy for various reasons:
- It needs backing and endorsing from the Board level downwards to ensure that the introduction of biometric attendance clocking becomes a part of their culture.
- It needs a clear data protection policy created around how, why and where a person’s biometric data is being used.
- With a multi-cultural workforce, this may need to be communicated in their own language to avoid any misunderstanding.
- It needs to have trained administrators with time to carry out the registration process quickly and consistently ensuring it pulls through to the central database.
More often than not biometric systems fail for one or more of these reasons and Addtime with over 37 years’ experience in the time and attendance sector have found that there is only one solution to this problem and that is to introduce a ‘Biometric Enrolment Service’ as part of their Platinum Enterprise workforce management solution.
The advantages of this service are all about saving companies Time and Money and ensuring the most effective implementation of a Platinum Enterprise solution by:
- Ensuring checks on the hardware and software are made end to end before any implementation goes live.
- Addtime experienced team of technicians ensure the process is carried out quickly and effectively by getting everything ‘Right 1st Time’
- It will free up valuable management time and resource for a company.
- It ensures complete trust and confidence in a solution before it goes live
- Once tested Addtime can be confident that attendance clocking will be ‘Right 1st Time, every Time’
Having issues with your current biometric attendance system or looking to switch to a biometric solution to reduce time clock fraud. Why not talk to Addtime about the choice of biometric hardware available and our biometric enrolment service to ensure optimum performance of your time and attendance or workforce management software? Call us on tel:01942272061 or email email@example.com.