Time and attendance systems are used to track and monitor when employees start and stop work. It enables an employer to monitor their employees working hours and late arrivals, early departures, time taken on breaks and absenteeism.
Traditional mechanical clock card machines have for many years provided start and finish times for employees but as time has evolved the need for more information has become greater. This has led to the development of software solutions that can:
- Monitor and track attendance start and finish times
- Create simple shift patterns
- Automate holidays and absence
- Integrate simple working rules (breaks/grace times/ rounding’s/ overtime)
- Create alerts for lateness, missed clocking’s and unauthorised absences
- Integrate with your payroll system.
- Biometric attendance clocking terminals will verify employees accurately eliminating time clock fraud