Patrol monitoring with event logging and asset tagging, in a system that’s ideal for large manufacturing sites and hotels.
The TS4 Tour Guard monitors the effectiveness of your security patrols, logging the dates and times guards visit specific locations via a handheld unit, and recording any missed clockings.
Starter System includes:
- Data collection unit and carry pouch
- Control logging software
- Docking station
- Event wallet
- 10 x wall points & holders
- 2 x guard ID tags
- 2 years FREE support
How does it work?
The system uses a series of wall chips, which you place at strategic points around your premises. By tapping a reader to each chip as your guards patrol, and then downloading the information in the reader to your PC, you can maintain a complete picture of your security patrols. See how easy the system is to set up and use here:
Ideal for all locations, but particularly large manufacturing sites and hotels, Tour Guard ensures the patrols that keep your premises, property, staff and guests safe are constantly monitored, giving you complete security workforce vision, even when you’re not around.
- User-friendly Software – Icon-based software makes setting up guards, wall chips and routes on the system easy.
- Easily log issues with Event Wallet – Unlocked door? Broken window? Tag it with the optional Event Wallet to notify HR of potential issues/damage.
- Tag assets – Assets like fire doors or fire extinguishers on larger sites can be tagged to ensure regular adherence to health and safety procedures
- Clocking capabilities – Each handheld unit can hold up to 7,200 clockings. On low power consumption mode can increase up to 350,000 continuous reads
- USB download – The handheld unit downloads data to any PC running the supplied Tour Guard software
- Robust & water resistant – Handheld unit has a small, durable stainless steel body encased in a rubber shell with waterproof adhesive and no visible screws.
Make your premises more secure and your patrols more effective. To discuss bringing Tour Guard to your business, please call 01942 272061 or contact us.