Why HR should embrace time and attendance software?
When maximising productivity in the workplace, time and attendance software provides an effective way of ensuring you get the most from your HR team.
Human resources departments can vary from business to business. Some may focus more on payroll and recruitment, while others may concentrate on legal and compliance issues. One unifying factor for HR teams, however, is the need to review employee performance and look to improve processes that will benefit the business.
Your HR department may already have a system in place to monitor attendance at work or dealing with particular tasks. If this system has been around for a while though, you could well be missing out on new features and capabilities now offered by the latest workforce management software.
Thanks to significant advances in technology in recent years, clocking in software isn’t just restricted to tracking attendance.
Today workforce management software can help HR departments streamline their own processes thanks to real-time alerts, reducing paper-based processes as well automating previously mundane tasks and providing comprehensive reporting. Platinum Enterprise now provides HR departments with a comprehensive suite of management tools to help reduce your costs whilst making employees and managers more productive
10 ways your HR team can benefit from Platinum Enterprise software:
- The centralisation of personnel and absence records.
- Real-time alerts for training and qualification expiry dates.
- An automated holiday request system empowering employees to manage their own entitlements and requests.
- The ability to monitor absenteeism and sickness more accurately, using tools like the Bradford Factor.
- The ability to create an asset registry that records when equipment is given out to employees.
- Monitoring warranty and service dates of machinery.
- Greater transparency across one or multiple sites of operational costs for senior management.
- Paperwork burden is reduced and reporting efficiency is improved.
- Management have superior business forecasting and visibility.
- Improved productivity and reduced costs not just for HR, but across the whole organisation.
Switching to workforce management software will reduce attendance paperwork by recording time sheets digitally and it’s extensive capabilities also means attendance data can integrate with other HR aspects, like work scheduling, payroll and real time roll call onsite for evacuations or as part of a standard fire drill procedure.