Product DescriptionEnquire Now
Keypad-less standalone access control locking ultra-vandal-deterrence; No keys and no PINs to record or administer
- Field-proven, rugged keypad-less lock with ultra-vandal-proof proximity reader built in. Standalone lock – no wiring; long-life battery operation. (Key override with IC core option.)
- Users are individually programmed to gain access only with HID proximity cards, proximity key fobs or proximity tags, for the highest level of vandal-resistance and dependability available.
- 2000 individual users gain entry access using new or legacy HID proximity ID cards, proximity key fobs or proximity tags. No keys or PIN codes to record or administer. 100% proximity, keypad-less security for fastest entrant processing and the highest level of dependable, vandal-deterrent standalone access control locking.
- Weather proof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
- Program/add users with Trilogy® DL-WINDOWS PC Programming, or by presenting valid cards to proximity reader on the lock face, while in programming mode.
(Note: Programming mode is activated by using one of the nine pre-programmed cards furnished with the lock.)
- Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event audit trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface).
Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer module).
- “First-Manager-in” controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options.
- Programmable Form C Relay functions for schedules of manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.