Product DescriptionEnquire Now
The time recorder and calculator that helps you spot trends at a glance – for up to 150 staff
The Max ER-2700 does more than calculate the hours your people work. Because it prints easy to read symbols for late arrival, early departure and overtime – and displays them in red and black – it helps you spot trends at a glance. With 6 columns for clock ins, outs, calculated time totals and accumulated hours, and a built in speaker with 22 signals for break times, the Max ER-2700 is a powerful clocking tool for small businesses.
- Up to 150 staff capacity
- Fully automatic printing means you can’t overprint previous entries
- Automatic symbol-coding of late clockings, early outs, overtime and overnights
- Calculates daily totals, and keeps a running total of accumulated hours
- Automatically adjusts for BST/GMT
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly pay periods
- Adjust out clockings to previous day or extend line changes past midnight
- Calculate using standard minutes or 1/100ths hours
- Built in speaker provides up to 22 signals with a facility to connect to external siren/bell (requires optional relay)
Additional features include:
- Angled orientation for quicker card insertion and stamping
- Easy read display
- Battery back-up protects clock, calendar and memory for three years
- Password protected security prevents tampering
- Wall or table mounting, with multiple viewing positions for effective drawer, counter, wall or table use
- Power supply 220-230v
- Dimensions W: 187mm x D: 130mm x H: 241mm
- Weight 2.5 Kg
- Operating temp -20 to 60°C
Time to upgrade?
Need even more from your clocking? Did you know a simple, low cost automated time and attendance system could save you time and money every month on processing time, attendance, absence and payroll? Find out more.